Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tears

Various reasons make a person to have a soft nature. And for some kinds, crying is no doubt an extreme artifice. Yes, crying.
[from wikipedia]Crying: commonly refers to the act of shedding tears as a response to an emotional state in humans.
Let me give some examples.
First.
she : ... you might not believe, I am crying.
x : Don't CRY ! ... Why you cry ?
she : song is sad, and story is sad ...
Second.
she : ... I cried under many circumstances before.
x : but how ? where you cried ? alone in the room ?
she : No aa.. Sometimes in public.
x : WAAAA. Then who console you?
she : got aa.. Sometimes is classmates lor ...
x : ... WHY didn't I see you cry in front of me before ...
Third.
she : ... I have cried a few times ...
x : what ???? WHEN ?
she : .. I counln't cry freely in public, so I went back to my room and cried ...
Fourth.
she [cried]
x : don't cry liao.. !@#$%
she : don't talk liao la ..
...
she : don't console me when I am crying, I will cry even harder.
x : ...

Under any circumstances, these she[s] are all adorable. I was thinking sometimes. Is it because girls cry more that they are "adorable"? And guys cry less, so they are not "adorable"?
What I don't understand is, do these girls ever realise that, their tenderness might be hard some times? Women's extreme weapon is not gun but tears.
It always made me deep into thoughts, and got lost somewhere... Why.. Why CRY..
And, the most important thing is, should I not giving you some comfort ? Why shouldn't I ?

No comments: