Saturday, May 16, 2009

back.

WOW!!! It seems like I have neglected this blog for a long time. How comes??
There should be some reasons, but, lately, I find that I am always too busy with NOTHING. LoL. Take these 3 days as example. Friday(no class), Saturday, and Sunday. To tell the truth, my thoughts had been filled with things that I would have done, in the morning of the first day, until I got so excited that the morning was wasted. Okay now, after 2 full days (I swear I didn't touch dota or maple), OF COURSE I have had some things done ! I "owed" all the lecturers, more or less, some so-called HouseGarbage(Haus-auf-ga-ben = homework in German), and I managed to finish a shit of physics exercise. A piece of shit. Not only that, I also paid back all the debts to MissKong as well. For this I have got no choice, she told us that she wished "homework" for her TeachersDay's present. And the rest is to be continued.... Not to be forgotten for tomorrow is the persuasive speech, the usual German homework. So, here is my conclusion: 3 days is again in vain. [2 full days for NOthing and 1 day for EVERYthing?]


Haha. Introduction a bit too long, but nevermind. Here comes the main point: I have phobia. My English is so poor... Another example. I just got back one of the German test paper. One part of the test is to be answered in English, and for one of the text, I got 13 out of 15. FrauTan wrote this in there: -2 for poor English. PUKE BLOOD ARGH!!!! I really wonder, is it due to the below average of my level of English, that I don't want to blog regularly even knowing that it might help? Though the statement that blogging improve English is highly controversial, there is really a lack of motivation within me. To blog. Both MissChan and FrauTan had given me suggestions (or I shall call it warnings), not once, that English is the most important subject among all six and I should give more effort in it. I know it myself as well, but, could I? All that I can say is, I will try my best to try.


Another post for excuse. Since I became a blogger from 31st of January, this is the 3rd. ^^

No comments: