Sunday, March 1, 2009

RaiNyD4Y~

It is raining.. from 6pm until now, my clock shows 2159.
How tranquil it will be, in a rainyday, to stand by your window and look up to the sky, no sun, your eyes won't hurt, and you feel cold, and I feel calm.

Actually, RaiNyD4Y is one of my maple character. My favourite. MapleStory is an online game, where people are being connected in a virtual community. To know what the following mean, try and google "maplestory" and understand this game...
Here at KBU, most talk about dota, or they don't know what is an online game... =.=
I got no choice but to voice out my eagerness here ^^

My rainyday is a pure-intelligent magician, in Eridanus server, with a current level of 15x(training on the way). Bishop, with a considered-high total magic, and good stat. The only thing that can make me sit on a spot for hours is Maple. Haha. I am not naive, though.
Here is my statistics. Many people play Maple like I do, generally aged from 12-40. Those aged below 15, normally, their characters won't exceed lv70. I can achieve this in 1week, provided I got time to play. For those whose characters level exceed 140, they are aged 18-30. Old man or old woman won't spend whole day playing, so their levels will have a limit. "Cashy" characters are from those aged 20 and above.

Many adolescents play dota, and this is a matter of interest and endurance which game they choose. Maple is my motivation, rainyday is my fantasy. I got a self-satisfaction to have play this character, seeing my damage.. It's much more fun than to be a feeder.....zzz

Lastly, before going to sleep, I make a wish. Looking for someone to play maple. Haha. Well, someone told me last week that she wanted to download.. Hooray ! Visit http://www.maplesea.com/ , download : Full version for all users.

No comments: