Sunday, March 1, 2009

Overtime

My blog should have 1 post by the end of January, and 5 by the end of February.
This so called "reflective journal" or "learning log" proves no effect on me, and I see no improvement on my English.. Sigh.

Today is the 1st of March, which means I owe February 3 posts, excluding the poetry in Chinese by MrSu. So tonight for me is another nightmare, blogging-marathon.
Why am I such a lazy person? No idea.. I just know one thing well. Blogging is no motivation but a force, forces my brain to turn and turn and turn, and to write down some of my "critical" thinking and opinions. HaHa. Is this stress? Well, second topic tonight is about stress.

What should then be the third?? Alright, RaiNyD4Y. I will describe this for-me-special character in full detail. Oh ya, sunrise, this phenomena is also meaningful for me.. Of course, not tonight. WeiXin is damn lazy...

Next tuesday is the first Applicable Mathematics Topic Test. Friday is Chemistry. Tomorrow is the deadline to hand in Calculus EPW-1. "..." Maybe dear CY got this right, to be a JPA scholars got its disadvantage, you won't have enough sleep.. UNLESS you can stick to books for hours, which is impossible for me. I tried before, and concluded that, my awaking-sleeping hours were in a ratio of at least 4:1, 3:1 on average. Besides, my studying-sleeping were in a ratio of 1:2, but 3:2 if including all the time I spent at KBU. Do you get it? If for a particular day I sleep for 6hours, I can only spend 3 hours studying or for assignments.. Do note that my laptop is in front of me when I am studying~

Haha, WeiXin is good at reasoning for his excuses, or? Hope this will save me from my OT. Slacking overtime~

And now I will stop for dinner. To be continue after this.

No comments: