Monday, March 23, 2009

36 HOURS

Has anyone here tried before, on a normal day, to be awake for 24hours? Or more?

I couldn't recall any experiences, except during some celebration or vacation, where I slept but at the same time was alert towards the surrounding. Yet, today will be another page in my Guinness Record Book. Like a stupid I am now, sitting here, awake, don't know what shall I do...

5am. This is the time I woke up yesterday. After doing some homework, I went to college. Yesterday was Monday. 9-11am is Physics class, 11.30-1.30 German, and 2-4pm ApplicableMaths. I went to the computer lab after 4 for about 10minutes before walking back to hostel...

Supposedly after the afternoon classes I will have a nap of around 1-2 hours, but, somehow, yesterday I couldn't make myself in peace. Why? Is it due to the assignment MsSay just gave us? Or the homework that MsKong wants to discuss with us in class later? I don't know. I have done the latter, and have searched for links and references for the former one.

Around 10pm. Time's up. I'VE TRIED MY BEST TO S L E E P ! ! ! Sigh... Here I should blame someone, keep disturb me until I can't sleep peacefully(I get disturbed everytime I close my eyes)... And the temperature in the night is so damn HIGH. Hot ar~ Around 2am I woke up again, giving up for trying to force myself to sleep. Ridiculous eh, want to sleep must use force... 1000N is on my eyelids now.. There was something going on, to about 4am. ^^ Happy Birthday to Nic!!

It's going to be 7am. Tuesday is always the pissed-off day, because the classes end at 5. NO NAP. It's already more than 24hours now... and by the end of my class today, ... I can't imagine. OMG ~

GOD BLESS ME~~~ I got a serious disorder... Damn it.

No comments: